Artsfest on Walnut Street is the largest fine arts festival in Southwest Missouri. Thirty-eight years strong, Artsfest is a regional tradition attracting more than 20,000 art patrons annually. Artsfest 2018 will feature more than 140 talented artists. Over $5,000 in artist cash awards will be given at the festival.
We hope you will join us for Artsfest on Walnut Street on May 5 & 6, 2018! Apply for this juried art show at ZAPPlication.org before Feb. 20, 2018.
The Artsfest planning committee strives to provide first-class hospitality for visiting artists as we continue the tradition of bringing high-quality art to our community.
- Drive to your booth space for unloading/loading
- Booth sitters provided each day
- Breakfast of coffee, bagels and donuts provided each day at Festival Headquarters
- Artist Hospitality House provided with lunch for accepted artist each day (helpers $5 each).
- Indoor bathroom facilities at Hospitality House
- Free parking within walking distance from festival
- NEW in 2018:
- Art Cart provided to help customers get artwork back to the car to help close sales
- Home Sharing program to connect out-of-town artists with locals willing to host them for free, cutting back on travel costs
- The Springfield Regional Arts Council plans to give at least $1,000 worth of Art Bucks to patrons in the community to encourage art sales