FEBRUARY 2-23, 2018
Do You See Who I See?
This exhibition will explore self-identity based on: cultural, ethnicity, sex, race, gender, or nationality. How do you identify yourselves? Do you feel others identify you in another way? We invite artists to share who they are and how that recognition of self may be similar to or differ from their feelings of the community in which they live.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: Friday, January 12, 2018
Drury on C-Street Gallery invites artists to submit works of art to be considered for inclusion in the following juried exhibitions. Accepted works must be framed and available for the duration of the exhibition.
- Submit up to 6 works of art
- Open medium in both 2-D and 3-D works of art
- Size of works is open although installations and large sculptures will require the artist’s presence during installation
- Works should be emailed in JPEG or PDF format, no larger than 3MB each, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For each work submitted, please include: Your name, contact information, title, medium, and size.