APRIL 6-27, 2018
Illness of Mentality
This exhibition will explore mental illness through art. It can be hard to understand what having a mental illness is like if you ‘ve never experienced one yourself. This exhibition seeks to educate viewers about various mental illnesses by encouraging artists to explore how they are affected by these disorders.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: Monday, March 12, 2018
This exhibition will take place April 6-27, 2018
Drury on C-Street Gallery invites artists to submit works of art to be considered for inclusion in the following juried exhibitions. Accepted works must be framed and available for the duration of the exhibition.
- Submit up to 6 works of art
- Open medium in both 2-D and 3-D works of art
- Size of works is open although installations and large sculptures will require the artist’s presence during installation
- Works should be emailed in JPEG or PDF format, no larger than 3MB each, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For each work submitted, please include: Your name, contact information, title, medium, and size.