MAY 4-12, 2018
Is there a policy, law or societal norm that you don’t agree with? If so, this is your chance to express your views in a gallery setting. Drury on C-Street Gallery is hosting an exhibition of political art and the venue will be designed in the style of a “modern” speakeasy to represent the prohibition era’s idea that anything can be changed if members of society speak freely with a collective voice.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: Monday, April 9, 2018
This exhibition will take place May 4-12, 2018
Drury on C-Street Gallery invites artists to submit works of art to be considered for inclusion in the following juried exhibitions. Accepted works must be framed and available for the duration of the exhibition.
- Submit up to 6 works of art
- Open medium in both 2-D and 3-D works of art
- Size of works is open although installations and large sculptures will require the artist’s presence during installation
- Works should be emailed in JPEG or PDF format, no larger than 3MB each, to email@example.com
- For each work submitted, please include: Your name, contact information, title, medium, and size.