Artsfest on Walnut Street is the largest outdoor arts festival in Southwest Missouri. Forty years strong, Artsfest is a regional tradition attracting more than 20,000 art patrons annually. Artsfest 2020 will feature over 130 talented artists. Over $5,000 in artist cash awards will be given at the festival.
We hope you will join us for Artsfest on Walnut Street on May 2 &3, 2020! Apply for this juried art show at ZAPPlication.org before January 22, 2020.
The Artsfest planning committee strives to provide first-class hospitality for visiting artists as we continue the tradition of bringing high-quality art to our community.
- Drive to your booth space for unloading/loading
- Booth sitters provided each day
- Breakfast of coffee, bagels and donuts provided each day at Artist Hospitality House.
- Artist Hospitality House provided with lunch for accepted artist each day (helpers $5 each).
- Indoor bathroom facilities at Hospitality House
- Art Cart provided to help customers get artwork back to the car to help close sales
- New in 2020:
- Festival committee will be producing an Artsfest catalog that will be mailed directly to key art patrons in the community.
- Artists will have an opportunity to participate in our Sunday brunch preview shopping event for VIP Artsfest patrons.
- 40th Year Celebration.
- Over $2000 in "ArtBucks" distributed by the Springfield Regional Arts Council to encourage shopping