Cider Days on Historic Walnut Street is now accepting applications for artists and crafters for its 23rd annual event, Sept. 19 & 20.
The two-day fall festival features regional artists and crafters, performance stages, fall-themed activities for kids and, of course, delicious apple cider. This year's party will be bigger than ever. For one year only, Artsfest will run concurrently with Cider Days on Walnut Street. The event was postponed by the COVID-19 outbreak, but artists for that event have already applied.
The application can be filled out online. Applications for non-profit booths, performers, Scarecrow Village, vendors, and volunteers will be announced in the coming months.
Artist/Crafter Application Application Details
* Complete one application per medium. *
Submit four digital images: one of your booth set up and three representatives of the work you will be showing/selling at Cider Days on Historic Walnut Street, if accepted.
* Pay the $20 non-refundable jury fee online (https://bit.ly/39GwcR3) or by sending a check to: Downtown Springfield Association Attn: Jennifer Moseley 134 Park Central Square, Suite 120 Springfield, MO 65806.
* Upon acceptance, you will be invited to pay the booth fee of $175 for a 10’x 10’ space.
* Corner Booths available for $50.
* Electricity available for $25
* The event will be Sept. 19 & 20, 2020.
* The Deadline to apply is June 1.
Accepted artists will be notified of acceptance no later than June 15. Booth fees will be due by July 15, 2020.
**Please note that in the event Cider Days would have to be canceled, the Downtown Springfield Association will extend full refunds on booth fees. Accepted artists will automatically be invited to participate in Cider Days 2021 and the jury fee will be waived**