This is a hands on cooperative and collaborative filmmaking class for teens and another class for tweens (10-12). We cover the major aspects of filmmaking from screenwriting through to editing and then collaborate together to produce all original short films. Our program teaches and reinforces
- Creative problem solving
- Tech and written word Literacy
- Team Building
- Follow Through.
We screen our student films online and at theaters (when they are open).
This 12 week program is on Tuesdays from 9/22/2020 – 12/8/2020. *Note – No class on 11/17. Instead, it will be on Monday, 11/16. Tweens class is 4:20-5:30pm and Teens are 5:50-7:00pm.
Tuition is $285 for 12 weeks of class. Each class is 70 minutes long. That fee also includes access to the video editing and screenwriting software we will be using.
Questions? Contact Us or call us at (417) 986-3286.
Students will need
- A face mask covering their mouth and nose.
- A computer (Chromebook, PC, or Mac) with an internet connection.
- Access to an email address different from a public or private schools for using our video editing and screenwriting programs. Can belong to a parent.
- A filled out and signed Class Policy. This will be emailed to you.