Job Title: Social Media Manager and Executive Administrator
Travel Required: Minimal
Department/Group: Sculpture Walk Springfield Position
Location: Springfield, MO
SCULPTURE WALK SPRINGFIELD Social Media Manager and Executive Administrator Organization
Founded in 2014, Sculpture Walk Springfield’s mission is: To encourage the artistic transformation of Springfield through outdoor sculpture, thus enhancing our quality of life and promoting economic development.
Revenues: $0 to $100,000
We do this by… Creating a museum without walls with access to all.
Position Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Social Media Manager and Executive Administrator will manage Sculpture Walk Springfield’s social media, attend to the day-to-day administration needs of the organization including but not limited to event coordination, artwork install and de-install, assist committees in completing projects.
- Manage social media accounts: Post campaigns, generate imagery, identify needs, follow and comment on other local businesses, art organizations, artists, etc. Drive more traffic.
- Manage Call for Art: List on call for art platforms, email invitation to sculptors on contact list. Research and maintain a list of sculptors to invite or reach out to.
- Organize Call for Art Entries to present to selection committee
- Email artists acceptance or rejection letters.
- Organize collection of contracts, delivery and installation of art works, and de-install of art works.
- Work with SWS volunteers to install and de-install works.
- Organize SWS events: work with volunteers to develop and host two annual events. Artists Brunch and Kick-Off Party
- Work closely with SWS committees to assist in any tasks needed for projects to move forward.
- Maintain SWS calendar
- Communicate website needs to website developer- ensure timely updates of new collections, accurate information, etc.
- Communicate needs of brochure with SWS designer, organize printing and distribution of annual brochures.
- Attend all board meetings
- Prepare and share a monthly marketing report
- Ensure SWS is on scheduling- following our published calendar.
- Support SWS meeting weekly, monthly, yearly, and long-term goals and objectives.
- Maintain up to date spreadsheets on donors, invitation lists and artists
- Prepare a monthly social media report
- Additional duties as needed or assigned
Application Accepted By:
Fax or E-mail: (417) 894-0009 or email@example.com Subject Line: Resume
Mail: Sculpture Walk Springfield 411 N Sherman Parkway Springfield, MO 65802