July 29 & 30 @ 5 PM
The Springfield Regional Arts Council invites artists, makers, designers, and creative thinkers from our member community to submit artworks for "Express Yourself." This is an exhibit dedicated to the journey of self-exploration through visual expression of Identity, Interests, Hobbies, and more!
Artists will be represented in the show by 1-3 original pieces per artist original piece of work to be delivered to The Creamery Arts Center Thursday, July 29th or Friday, July 30th between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm.
When planning to submit please keep in mind:
- Artwork can be up to 48 inches in any direction.
- All hanging pieces must be wired and ready to hang. No saw-tooth hangers will be accepted.
- Artwork cannot weigh more than 50 lbs.
- All work should be signed and labeled with the title of the work and the artist's name on the back of the piece for identification purposes.
- Prices will be required at the time of drop-off.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at the SRAC offices at (417) 862-2787.
The "Express Yourself" exhibit will open with a public reception on First Friday Art Walk, August 6 from 5:00 pm-7:00 pm and will remain on display at The Creamery Arts Center through September
If you would like to be promoted on the Springfield Regional Arts Council's social media leading up to the exhibition please send the below by Monday, August 2nd to our Marketing Director Sarah@SpringfieldArts.org
- Biography or Artist Statement
- Social Media Handles
- Image of the piece if available